Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm baaaaack

Back to school... Back to blogging.

Typically, we're suppose to post about artists and other photographers that inspire us... but what about the ones that inspire us on what NOT to do.

Welcome to:
youarenotaphotographer.com

This is the place where you can be reminded on your bad days, that maybe you aren't such a bad photographer.

This is an entire community of photographers that post the good, the bad and the UGLY. You can also post your own work, to have it critiqued, in a very honest, and often constructive way. I haven't been brave enough to do so...yet.

It is a place to get a few good snickers in, but as a portrait photographer, I often find myself getting angry when I see these people who are down right AWFUL at photography, actually MAKING MONEY off of these poor souls.

I know not every picture I take is perfect. Hell, I feel like I'm lucky if I get 20 good pictures out of a shoot, but these people..... sigh.

Oh well. Check out the site, and enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment